SailunS637 Tires for 2109 Torque T322

Hi Folks,
We are new RV owners and new to to the Heartland Owners Group. Our 2019 Torque T322 came with Rainier tires and with all the stories we have heard about some tire brands we decided to upgrade. Does anybody use the Sailun S637 on Torgue T322 and do you know if the rims that came on the unit are rated to hold 110 psi w/ TPMS?

danemayer

Hi Ronnie,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'd suggest you not go by what others might tell you about the rims on their trailers. You should check the inside wall of your rims by crawling under the trailer. Look for 110 (psi) or 3750 (lbs) to be stamped into the metal.

Then look at the sidewall of your current tires to see the size, and compare to the Sailun to verify they're the same size.

Hi Ronnie,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'd suggest you not go by what others might tell you about the rims on their trailers. You should check the inside wall of your rims by crawling under the trailer. Look for 110 (psi) or 3750 (lbs) to be stamped into the metal.

Then look at the sidewall of your current tires to see the size, and compare to the Sailun to verify they're the same size.

That makes total sense and I will check them. Thanks again

Re: Good Year Endurance Tires for 2109 Torque T322

Hi Folks,
We are new RV owners and new to to the Heartland Owners Group. Our 2019 Torque T322 came with Rainier tires and with all the stories we have heard about some tire brands we decided to upgrade. Does anybody use the Sailun S637 on Torgue T322 and do you know if the rims that came on the unit are rated to hold 110 psi w/ TPMS?

Thanks to great advice we found the rim rating stamped on backside which is 3200 lbs. So we are now looking at the Endurance tire which is an exact replacement. Any feedback would be great.

Pannell

Ronnie, My 2011 40' Big Country came with Sailun's and Im still running them, we don't put a bunch of miles on them but they still look brand new. Ive heard they are one of the best RV tires you can get.

Lynn1130

Most tire people will tell you that 4-5 years is the very max that you should be running tires. The fact that you don't use the trailer often makes it even more "iffy" as the tires are sitting on one spot for long periods. Generally, in our weather here in AZ, 4 years is running it to the limit. No matter how good they look, rubber dry rots, and because trailers have no differential, they are putting some some severe stress in turns.

There are numerous, and I do mean numerous threads on tires here. Start at the bottom of this page and review the "similar threads" found there. Those will lead you to more and more that can help understand trailer tires.

Lynn1130

Please tell me you did not ask that question:)

Search "which tire to buy" and then start down the list of threads on that topic. Much like, which oil, which truck, or which hitch this is going to start a very long list of what each individual thinks is the best. There are a couple of brands that many like, and I have no doubt you will hear about them in what follows. A very good place to start is at the bottom of this page with "Similar Threads".

https://heartlandowners.org/search.php?searchid=6969578

WBG

WBGavin
What is the best tire to get?

After two blowouts with BlowMax tires we settled on Goodyear G614 and have been happy campers for 3 years. Yes - they are expensive, but peace of mind with our 15,500 lb. rig is worth it.