• Not forced or expected to travel long distances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have camp outs periodically

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
I just returned from the Ontario rally and the national rally. when I am up in PA park I see many heartland products. Lets get a chapter going and have a camp out (different than a rally) which is really informal.

I will try to post some pictures here or somewhere so you can get an idea as to the friends that are waiting to meet you.

At this point my wife Janina and I feel we can travel anywhere in Canada and the USA and have friends to visit or get help from. We have recieved very good advice on camp grounds, routes etc.

Drop me a line, I will do the heavy lifting if we can get some people to step up and join the club. My email is don@laboursolutions.com.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 49

sunflower

We live in Lanigan and are very happy to have South 20 as our dealer,bought 2 units from them.We presently have a Country Ridge extended stay parked on a seasonal site,no more heavy duty pulling,did that for too many years.

TimDyck

We might join the chapter but need more information on it. IE are there fees, meetings, fundraisers, just plane old fasion get togethers...?

Chainsaw

HI Tim

when you join the heartland club ( you can find all the info for that on this forum) you only pay your camping when you attend a "chapter " rally or camp out.

If you attend a national rally there is a fee since they have to rent a place and supply food and entertainment.

My wife and I went to the Ontario rally in 2010 and were hooked. the friendship from beginning to end was unbelievable. while driving down there we were concerned of course that we did not know anyone. when we pulled in, before we could get unhooked, people were coming over to say hi and welcome us.

I will find the link for the member ship and and the national rally and post it here for you.

Chainsaw

click on this link to see all the club benefits. Also,at the top of the forum you will see owners club, click there and insert your user and password, this will give you more information. when you enter that page, scrol down the left side, there is a link there for benefits.//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-club-benefits?p=116529&viewfull=1#post116529

GOTTOYS

Good Grief! The guy in that picture is walking around the campground without any pants on! The Chapter Rallies We have attended are real low key and very informal. Just a bunch of friendly people having a great time. We just call it a Rally. One of our favorites has been the Wisconsin Chapter Rally. Not too late to sign up for next year and come on down..Don

Chainsaw

Good Grief! The guy in that picture is walking around the campground without any pants on! The Chapter Rallies We have attended are real low key and very informal. Just a bunch of friendly people having a great time. We just call it a Rally. One of our favorites has been the Wisconsin Chapter Rally. Not too late to sign up for next year and come on down..Don

I didn't want to say anything because it looked a lot like you!!

If you would have the rally just after the national in Goshen we would be there. We are committed to Ontario if they have theirs the week before Goshen.