Satellite hook up on a 2017 4113

I have a winegard pathway x2 and 2 wallys I was able to get the sat to work in the bedroom but no signal in the garage. I have 4 sat inputs 2 say roof so I'm assuming those are for a roof mounted system. The other is tv1 and tv2 is the living room one of these hookups? If so how do you get signal feed to the garage or if I wanted to add a tv to the underside storage? Also what brand mount to get for the underside storage? Thanks for the help!

danemayer

Staff member
Hi Taylormade,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You'll no doubt get some feedback shortly.

richheck

Seasoned Member
My 2017 ( early model) LM 365 had leads for two sets (the living room and the bed room). For the outside set I used a wireless HDMI fed from the living room set. Works great, as far as mounts it depends on the size of your set - just be sure and get one that locks in the closed position for traveling. I got mine from Camping World, it has a 25 in arm to allow the set to turn a full 90 degrees as needed. I ordered an additional remote for the living room Wally being the are UHF so line of site wasn't needed to change channels.

BooHyde

I would recommend contacting Heartland. They should be able to help you with a diagram of how they ran the coax in your coach. I have installed a few winegard satellite systems, and have usually found the manufacturers to be very helpful. The Winegard support people are also friendly and very helpful.