Satellite Hookup in Bedroom BC 3155RLK

elkhippo

DISH feed from the satellite is working fine in the LR. In the bedroom, it appears that we need to run a cable from the Wally box (in the closet) to the TV. Is this correct, or are we using the unlabeled connections in the closet incorrectly? Where can I find the coax wiring diagram for our 2018 BC 3155RLK?

jimtoo

Hi Elkhippo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I’m sure someone will jump in soon with some goof info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Gary521

I have a Bighorn 3270 which is very similiar to yours. In the closet, there is a coax out ( to the tv ) and a HDMI out ( to the TV ) on the same wall box. You can connect your sat receiver to the HDMI out. By the TV, there is a wall box with the other end of the coax and HDMI connections.

RV-Manny

In the front storage compartment, driverside, where the water hookups are. There are four TV hookups. Two of them are for the sat cables. One for the livingroom and one for the bedroom.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk