Satellite ports in a 2017 Cyclone 4150

KJcyclone

Hello!

I am new to the Heartland world and am in dire need of help. I have a Dish tailgater and am trying to get it hooked up to the rig, but there are four coax ports (not including CATV) and I have no idea which connects to the living room entertainment center.

Could someone please help? I have already seen this diagram - is it accurate? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160920/8ee11084d0b7609452defe0fb6d9a8ec.jpg

I only have one box and just want the Dish to work in the living room. Furthermore, I don't know which coax port to plug the receive into. There are three ports on the left side of the entertainment center. The center port was already plugged in when we bought it - so I assume that is the antenna. That leaves one near the HDMI and one under the antenna, above the RWY cords.

Images for clarity (attached to a tweet) - https://twitter.com/kelly_metz/status/891405142821675008

Help? Help? Pleaaseee

jimtoo

Hi KJcyclone,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other Cyclone owners will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Welcome to the forum!
We just brought home a 4150 2 weeks ago and are learning our way around too!
Here's a better drawing that was just posted here by another forum member a few days ago. It should eliminate a lot of the confusion.
Remember though, it's not uncommon for the actual wiring to not match the drawing entirely but it's a good place to start

Attachments

• Coax - Cyc RW TQ Edge - new2, recd. 7-25-17.pdf
    230.9 KB · Views: 111

pjones1969

Living room was the second from the left on my 2017 3800.

I routed my own wire from the first from the left to the outside tv and I'm getting ready to use the 2 on the right for my roof mounted portable, doing that install next week.

We just plan to use over the air antenna for the bedroom and garage until I get around to checking all the wiring and figure out if it's worth the hassle to get satellite to those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk