Sattellite output.

Sew112

I have a 2021 cyclone hd 4007. Have 4 inputs in the water compartment. 2 are marked for living room and bedroom. Can't get a signal out of the other 2 inputs wen I hook up the garage tv and outdoor kitchen TV. Whereis the output of those 2 inputs. Also have 5 outputs 3 in the camper one in the outside kitchen and another in the front storage compartment. Called the factory rep but no help there. Am using dish 3 lnb with dp44 splitter and amplifier. Living room and bedroom work fine thru the connector. Have garage tv hooked directly to the dp44.

david-steph2018

On our 2018 Road Warrior 427, the garage and outside TV would not get satellite, until I installed a splitter behind the living room TV. When we installed the RF Mogul dish, to get the 3 outlets to work, had to install a splitter where it came into the living room TV.

pjones1969

Here’s a diagram I got from Heartland in 2017, not sure if it’s still applicable but gives you an idea that they do exist you just have to get the right person on the phone, call and ask them how you find the wire bundle in the roof and see if they can provide you with a diagram, if it has been updated post it and one of the mods will add it to the manual library