Sea Pirate, West Creek, NJ

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Went back down to Sea Pirate yesterday to spend some time with the Proto's. It was like a continuation of the rally only the rigs and faces have changed!

There was a Sundance TT parked next to the Proto's, a Bighorn and a North Trail TT all with Jersey tags! Spoke to the Sundance owners who were very nice local folks on their maiden voyage after trading their pop-up. (They were aware of the forum but haven't created a log on yet. They said they are not group joiners but we'll work on that!)The BH and NT owners were out and about so we didn't get to speake with them. We are heading back to Sea Pirate after church and will attempt to speak with them today!

When we bought our 3055 two years ago and we told somebody we had a Heartland the said "you have a what"? We are beginning to see Heartland products almost everywhere we go now!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just Googled the Sea Pirate. Being a west coast guy, I had never heard of it.
NO offense, but after seeing their rates, I see why they call themselves pirates! LOL.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
NO offense, but after seeing their rates, I see why they call themselves pirates! LOL.

Well, being an East Coast Jersey Girl I'm used to the rates. We are a shore resort area and we definately have to pay to play! I am sometimes floored by bickering over a $25.00 a night fee when we pay $60-70 in season on the average. Pirates - NO just the usual for these parts!

bill40

Well after spending three great months in sunny CA. I can say the Pirates have spread there trade to the west coast as well.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well after spending three great months in sunny CA. I can say the Pirates have spread there trade to the west coast as well.

Agreed, maybe at Campland on the Bay in SD, or Newport dunes in Newport Bch. I never go there.
There are many affordable places all over the West and Southwest that don't cost that kind of dough.

Next time you go, PM me and I'll give you a few.