Shower pole loose at top

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
My shower pole (on which the shower head slides up and down) on my BH3670 has come loose at the top. Happen to anyone else?

There seem to be two threaded screws/bolts through the shower wall that won't let it come completely lose. Can I just caulk it to hold it in? Looking for suggestions, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Bobby A

I see nobody has responded to this post but I have a similar question that maybe I can get answered. I would like to replace my shower pole, wondering if anyone can tell me how to remove it ?? and what is the OEM name of this part so I can replace it ??
Thank you,

carl.swoyer

I see nobody has responded to this post but I have a similar question that maybe I can get answered. I would like to replace my shower pole, wondering if anyone can tell me how to remove it ?? and what is the OEM name of this part so I can replace it ??
Thank you,
Isn't there a access panel in the bedroom to expose the plumbing?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Bobby A

Isn't there a access panel in the bedroom to expose the plumbing?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
In my case, the only access to the plumbing is the round access hole in the shower. It appears that maybe the bolts/screws that hold the shower bar is maybe molded into the shower surround, I am just guessing. I just received my new shower bar yesterday and have decided to wait till next spring to install it. We are leaving in a couple weeks and will leave the 5th wheel on site till next spring. It will be a good project for next spring, maybe by then someone else will have tackled the project and have some tips. LOL