Sidewinder Hitch On New Bighorn 3575 EL

CDN

B and B
Hello,
I came from a SOB that had a Reese Revolution hitch. Made moving easier around tight sites and older CG that were overgrown with trees. I was undecided and the dealer had several brand new Reese Sidewinder's in stock, made a deal on trading some unneeded accessories. Having a short 6' 8 " truck I was Leary of the 88 degree and some places I go to camp like Provincial Parks and conservation areas. The storage lot was rearranged where I store my trailer and there is no way I could have gotten into my spot without the Sidewinder on it's maiden voyage. I would recommend to look at the Sidewinder as a option for short bed pickup clearance.

Brian

RonTimmer

I have a 2500 Ram with the Ram Boxes so I had to use a sidewinder when I bought my first fifth wheel to avoid making contact with the side of the bed on sharp turns. I have limited experience with fifth wheel but I do like the sidewinder so far it seems to be easy to maneuver and I like being able to pu stuff in the bed of the truck.

Oregon_Camper

.......... I like being able to pu stuff in the bed of the truck.

This was an added bonus that I really didn't even consider when I bought our Airborne Sidewinder. Now that I have it and I see the limited space using other King Pin's...I'm VERY happy with our purchase.