Single ladies at Rallies

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Well, if any single ladies were to make goo-goo eyes at me, I'd be flattered. But my wife would just hang a sign around my neck that would read: FOR SALE $1.98 O.B.O (As Is, Pensions and IRA not included).

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Diana, Donna and I are going to the rally and you can caravan with us. Also if you can't make it to Indiana, Oregon is having a rally at the same time. Call Kristy and she can fill you in.

Al

If not Indiana, Winchester Bay is always nice. Come on over!

Kristy

back2nature

Although I'm not a single lady, I've enjoyed reading this thread. On trips, I share the driving, and also most of the outside chores of the rig, except hooking up the truck to the king pin (that's on our to-do list for training). We personally think the wife should be trained in all aspects of the rig if needed. But I've sometimes wondered, if my husband wasn't around anymore, what would I do with the rv. Would I sell it or keep it and travel along with other friends? Plus, currently, we are full-timing. I can't imagine not rving anymore. I would worry about mechanical failures or blown tires, etc. And some traffic I don't care to drive in. I don't worry now, because my husband is here, but if I was alone, it would be harder. I applaud you ladies that have the adventurous spirit to travel alone and keep doing what you love.

Sent from my cell using Tapatalk2

Leanna66

After reading this thread, I decided to check out the LoW's (Loners on Wheels) group in my area. It has worked out great. We travel to a different place in Oklahoma each month, so I'm getting to see a lot of places I've never been. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Those who have been RVing for years help out those of us who are still learning. After gaining more confidence, I plan to attend outings in other states with LoW's groups in those areas.