Sinking roof???

Rip

Hello fellow LM365’ers, my Newport’s roof doesn’t look right to me. So, does anyone else’s roof look like mine? Water is able to puddle on the edges. Is this normal?251394BB-C81B-40F0-9F1F-D4604D0180FF.jpeg0A68DD93-26A0-45B3-991F-8C4408636798.jpeg

rhodies1

Agree ...something has let go on your roof to wall supports. Never seen one like this before. What year is your unit.. maybe worth while sending some pics to LM Mgr for his/ her feedback.

Rip

Agree ...something has let go on your roof to wall supports. Never seen one like this before. What year is your unit.. maybe worth while sending some pics to LM Mgr for his/ her feedback.
It’s a 2016 that has always been covered, unless it was being camped in 2 times a year.

Rip

Well, after further inspection, the roof’s structure is fine. It’s the curved piece at the top of the wall that has come untacked from the roof. I don’t know if it is supposed to be stapled and glued or ????

rhodies1

It’s stapled,only way to re-attach is to lift the rubber roof. I had to do this at the right rear of my unit because I struck a tree and bent a section.I removed metal strip on the edge roof. Lifted the rubber roof back,made a new edge from black stove pipe and screwed it back in place. ,counter sunk screws.

The edge from factory only has a couple of staples here and there holding this edge in place.

Routemaster

You may think I am out to lunch, but I would do the frame string test to check for any bend there might be and also check all your outriggers. IMO the wall has gone upwards going down the road and didn't come back down. Had a similar problem with our last coach. Another thing is any of your cabinet doors misaligned?

sengli

We have a 2011 and it looks similar to yours at the edges. The light gauge aluminum they wrap the edges with is coming un-attached. Mine was held on by staples and glue.