Slide problem

Beisek

Just bought a 2022 cyclone 4006 about 6 weeks ago. There were several problem so we left it at dealer. They just got it to us this past Friday. A long 6 weeks. Still not happy with the so called fix on the slide out so I’m looking for answers. The slide with the sofa bed has a large screw looking thing that is visible. Ive never seen any slides that show this. Is it normal. This is what they were suppose to fix, cause it is so far out on the bottom and snug on top. Any suggestions would be great

jmarnell

The rod you see is where the adjustments are made to the hydraulic slideout. There are nuts to adjust how far the slide goes out, and how far it retracts. Ours was sticking out a little at the bottom too, and it was an easy adjustment to get the bottom to retract a little further. There is a good video from Lippert on YouTube that explains:
. Just take it easy and adjust a little at a time until you get it where it needs to be.

Beisek

Thank you for answering. I’m not touching it. They had it for 6 weeks so I think it’s where it needs to be.

Beisek

The rod you see is where the adjustments are made to the hydraulic slideout. There are nuts to adjust how far the slide goes out, and how far it retracts. Ours was sticking out a little at the bottom too, and it was an easy adjustment to get the bottom to retract a little further. There is a good video from Lippert on YouTube that explains:
. Just take it easy and adjust a little at a time until you get it where it needs to be.
After watching video I understand all that. The rod I’m seeing is sticking straight on the inside. On just the left side. I didn’t see one in this video but I’m assuming it’s an adjustment too. It’s raining hard today so I’m on the look out for any worn of water. Thanks again.

Beisek

This is inside.

Attachments

• 684A8CD3-AB31-47DD-94C1-4EC72E8E159E.jpeg
    684A8CD3-AB31-47DD-94C1-4EC72E8E159E.jpeg
    761.7 KB · Views: 22