Slide wiper seals on the Bighorn 3270 RS

md80max

I have a 2016 Bighorn 3270 RS. On my Norco bedroom slide, on the sides only, the wiper seals needed to be replaced. I purchased the " L shaped " sweep at the bottom, part number 0109807 and replacement was easy enough. My first question is, which of these seals is appropriate for the sides and tops of the entertainment/fireplace slide and the opposite slide? I am getting a measurement of 1 7/8 inches and the only one near that value is the first photo of part number 10791. My second question is, on the side and tops of the 2 living area slides, do I need to remove the tracks for the " D seal or bulb seal " before applying thise adhesive type wiper and then remount the track? I can not understand how these other seals are attached like I did on the Norco slide. I did ask both the tech and parts department about which was the appropriate for my vin number and the only answer they could provide was, " it would be one of these. " Next time I am at my RV I will send a picture of what I have.

Thanks

1649680674936.png

1649680400342.png

RVFun4Us

If you have slide toppers on all slides, how in the world do you use a peel and stick wiper on the top of the slide without removing the topper?