Snap Pad XMAS 2016 Discount

RV_SnapPad_Support

Re: XMAS 2016 Discount

Hi All,

Wanted to let everyone know our Christmas promotion is now on. Use the discount code 'XMAS2016" to get 10% off you order. ;)

Thanks for all your support! If you have SnapPad Classics click here to see how to upgrade them!

Always here to answer any questions.

-Devon

Just a reminder if anyone is looking for a last minute gift, you can order your SnapPads up to Dec. 17th and have them here in time for Christmas!

This discount code will be valid until December 31st.

Merry Christmas to all!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I wish I could use 6 more :)
I hope everyone that still needs there SnapPads can takes advantage of this deal.

You could buy 6 new ones, and donate your old ones to "those less fortunate". ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I'm kind of attached to my old ones. They have a sentimental value to me. I have some of the very first ones made

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm kind of attached to my old ones. They have a sentimental value to me. I have some of the very first ones made

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol! I was just kidding. You have the Vintage SnapPads, hold on to them, they may be rare someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RV_SnapPad_Support

Just a friendly reminder if anyone is still considering getting SnapPads as a gift, today is the last day to order to insure you have them for Christmas.

Merry Christmas all! Thank you for an amazing 2016.