Solar cable locations and help

Brootal48

Hey everyone I’m looking for some real help. I recently purchased the Go Power Overlander 190-Watt Solar Charging Kit with Digital Controller kit for my 2018 heartland fuel 250 toy hauler. I’ve been looking everywhere for answers and can’t find anything. My question is:

Does anyone know exactly what the wires look like and how many are supposed to be involved in a “solar ready” unit? I have plugged the solar on the top of the roof in and I have cut out the template area for the controller. I only found a red and white wire taped to a 10 gauge black wire that says solar but the black wire doesn’t have an end to it, It’s a looped wire so I don’t know if I’m supposed to cut it and one is negative and one is positive. The red and white plugged into the “battery” section of the controller and turned on and read battery levels so I feel those are directly connected to the battery. Attached are pictures of the red and white wire and the looped single black solar cable. Please let me know if you have installed and what to do. I appreciate it!

Attachments

• 8F0C4892-FF57-48D2-BEA7-51CE5D841B71.jpeg
    8F0C4892-FF57-48D2-BEA7-51CE5D841B71.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31