SOLVED: Furrion Oven Power

We have a 2021 Cyclone and the oven has worked for the last few days but today it won’t light. The oven light isn’t on, the led display is off and the igniter isn’t clicking. I was able to take a lighter and light the oven manually but the temperature knob doesn’t adjust the flame. I don’t recall if the light and led panel worked if it wasn’t lit, anyone know?

NYSUPstater

Re: Furrion Oven Power

Check gas supply. Ours for whatever reason won't work if supply is low yet gas still in tank.

It's the new Chef collection model.

I finally figured it out. The wire from the DC panel came loose. The connector needed to be tightened for a better fit. Also, the DC panel has a few fuses not labeled and one of those was the oven.

IMG_0351.jpeg

zolman

Had a similar wiring disconnect issue on my 2020 Cyclone, but not on an oven connector.

I rarely use the water pump. I usually have a city water hookup. I went to winterize the unit and the pump didn't work. Checked the fuses and they were all good. Took off the panel for the water pump switch and the connector had come loose just like yours did. Reconnected it and everything worked.

It's the new Chef collection model.

I finally figured it out. The wire from the DC panel came loose. The connector needed to be tightened for a better fit. Also, the DC panel has a few fuses not labeled and one of those was the oven.

View attachment 64992
We are camping for 1st time with our 2021 cyclone and are having same issue! We can’t get oven or stove top to ignite, not even manually. The led display is not working either. No fuse appears to be blown but none of the fuses or breakers are marked for the oven/range. Where was your fuse located for that in your cyclone?