SOLVED: HELP Power loss

DickO

Just got home in rain storm. 2017 Bighorn 3160. Air was on. I shut air off , now no power to either AC, kitchen slide or bedroom plug. All breakers look good. HELP

wdk450

Re: HELP Power loss

Just got home in rain storm. 2017 Bighorn 3160. Air was on. I shut air off , now no power to either AC, kitchen slide or bedroom plug. All breakers look good. HELP

DickO:
There is NO SHAMING on this forum. The primary purpose it serves is to share our experiences so that we can ALL learn from them. In my 8 years with a Bighorn I have dropped the trailer onto the truck bed, backed over a RV park service pedestal, cut a corner short and pulled the trailer through a 3 foot deep roadside drainage ditch, backed over a barbecue and punched a hole in my freshwater tank, gotten many items stuck (and crushed) inside between the slides and the walls, etcetera, etcetera.

So, come on and share your experience so that we can all LEARN from it! BTW, it is therapeutic to laugh a little at yourself.

Happy RVing!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: HELP Power loss

DickO:
There is NO SHAMING on this forum. The primary purpose it serves is to share our experiences so that we can ALL learn from them. In my 8 years with a Bighorn I have dropped the trailer onto the truck bed, backed over a RV park service pedestal, cut a corner short and pulled the trailer through a 3 foot deep roadside drainage ditch, backed over a barbecue and punched a hole in my freshwater tank, gotten many items stuck (and crushed) inside between the slides and the walls, etcetera, etcetera.

So, come on and share your experience so that we can all LEARN from it! BTW, it is therapeutic to laugh a little at yourself.

Happy RVing!!!

And most of the time, when we re-tell the story, we can't remember the person's name it happened to! At least that's what happens to me. It's usually "I read on the forum that somebody [insert story here]".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk