Special Pricing on EasyTouch RV and Easy Start by Micro-Air, Inc.

jbeletti

Hello Heartland

There's been a bit of discussion lately on the forum and on some Heartland related Facebook pages from some owners wanting to replace their RV thermostat with something different. See below, the EasyTouch RV thermostat for a direct replacement with some advanced features and at a $50 discount from November 23rd through December 7th. And while I don't have this replacement thermostat, I've read some positive reviews of it.
Apply the following discount code at checkout for the EasyTouch RV: CMETRV

Also on sale at Micro Air is they Easy Start product. Now this is one that I do use. I have one installed on my primary air conditioner. It allows me to easily start my air conditioner from battery power through my inverter. Same would go for some small generators.
Apply the following discount code at checkout for the Easy Start: CMEASY

FROM MICRO-AIR's FACEBOOK PAGE
easytouchrv.jpg

In-Store & Online Offer
OUR CYBER MONDAY SALE ---- EARLIER THAN EVER Big retailers bucked tradition and started their Black Friday sales early this year . . . . . as early as November 1 in some cases. Us too! This year before Thanksgiving ---- from November 23 to December 7 at 11:59 PM --- Cyber Monday at Micro-Air runs to give you the discount you need when you want it.

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 4.30.41 PM.jpg
Beginning Monday, November 23 (a week ahead of the traditional day) Micro-Air offers to our loyal and new clientele our annual Cyber Monday discount of $35 off its award winning EasyStart™ 364 soft starter for RV AC. Starts your AC on low power sources. And we offer $50 off our newly introduced EasyTouch RV™, the Wifi smart thermostat for the RV. It’s compatible as a drop-in replacement thermostat for most Dometic and Coleman rooftop AC units. Protects people and pets with remote monitoring and adjustment. If your Dometic Thermostat is pictured below, we replace it. We replace your Coleman thermostat model if it is in our Model Selector at this link: https://www.micro-air.com/tools/easytouchrv/modelselectorV2/step1.cfm

Expires Dec 7, 2020

OUR CYBER MONDAY SALE ---- EARLIER THAN EVER
Big retailers bucked tradition and started their Black Friday sales early this year . . . . . as early as November 1 in some cases.
Us too! This year before Thanksgiving ---- from November 23 to December 7 at 11:59 PM --- Cyber Monday runsat Micro-Air to give you the discount you need when you want it.

Beginning Monday, November 23 (a week ahead of the traditional day) Micro-Air offers to our loyal and new clientele our annual Cyber Monday discount of $35 off (CMEASY) its award winning EasyStart™ 364 soft starter for RV AC. Starts your AC on low power sources.

And we offer $50 off (CMETRV) our newly introduced EasyTouch RV™, the Wifi smart thermostat for the RV. It’s compatible as a drop-in replacement thermostat for most Dometic and Coleman rooftop AC units. Protects people and pets with remote monitoring and adjustment.

Use our Model Selector at this link to determine which part you need:

https://www.micro-air.com/tools/easytouchrv/modelselectorV2/step1.cfm

Note that while the sale isn't specific for Heartland owners, I wanted to make sure it got some attention here for those who may be in the market.