splendide washer and dryer

roy2

im in a 30 amp site just wondering can i use the washer while the a/c is on same with the dryer. i don't want to pop the backer. thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
They should be on separate legs of the 30A service (that’s 30A per leg, not total), so it should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoefler

They should be on separate legs of the 30A service (that’s 30A per leg, not total), so it should be good.

30 amp only has one leg
A/C and washer/dryer running together, not going to work well

jerryjay11

Splendide washer/dryer on 30 amp - The RV Forum …

• Last updated: Apr 24, 2017
Even when it's in its drying cycle it's drawing no more than 15A and that will vary as the heating element turns on and off. if you're on a 30A connection that means you have 15 amps available for other things which could include another large item such as an A/C or a microwave.

I found the above on the RV forum though the data sheets for all the models of Splendid have the amperage rating between 11 and 12 amps. An RV AC amperage runs 12 to 16, depending on the BTU rating. Microwave maybe 12 to 13 amps. With this in mind you should be able to run the Splendid and AC at the same time, but I wouldn't throw my leftover BBQ chicken in the microwave. Still, you would be limited to how many other devices to operate.