splendide washer

roy2

silly question since it winter now in yuma az. we changed over to our winter bed sheets i say my warmer sheets any way they are flannel king size sheets. they age bigger and heaver than our summer sheets. summer sheets are queen size but our winter ones are king size. i havent changed over yet. anyway they are bigger and heaver than the others are. i dont want to over load the washer. i know to wash one sheet at time so would it be ok to wash that sheet or would it be over loading it. thanks for your info.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This is from the Splendide Instruction Manual, Page 19;
Combo laundry FAQ’s
Is using a combination washer-dryer much different than what I’m use to?
Yes, in some ways. You are washing and drying in the same drum and load sizes are smaller. Wash
cycles are similar, but because combination washer-dryers are compact and operate using 115V (vs.
230V), dry times are longer. Instead of washing several, bulky loads of laundry in one day, you’ll
learn to adjust your laundry habits to launder smaller, more convenient loads every day or two.

Why do I need to load my drum less full for ‘dry’ and ‘wash-to-dry’ cycles?
Your machine can wash larger loads than it can dry. Remember, separate washers and dryers have
drums of different sizes (the dryer drum is usually 2 times bigger), and your machine washes and
dries in the same drum. When you program your machine to ‘dry’ or ‘wash-to-dry’ you must load the
drum no more than 1/2 to 3/4 full. (NOTE: Automatic wash- to-dry not available when Silk is
selected)

What factors affect drying times?
Drying times depend largely on the type of material (some fibers absorb more water than others),
and the dampness of the articles when drying is started (1200 RPM spin vs. 800- 600 RPM spin), and
on the amount of laundry that is being dried. Jeans, towels and similar (rather thick) articles
will take longer to dry.
Sample wash-to-dry loads
To get you started, here are a few sample load sizes that can go directly from wash through dry.
NOTE: Data purely indicative. Actual drying times will vary depend- ing on type/weight of material.

Sample Load 1
• Wash Cycle: Regular Cotton Heavy Duty/ Dry Time: 65 min.
• 2-3 Bath Towels (27” x 52” / all 100% cotton)
• 1 Hand Towel (16” x 28”)
• 1-2 Wash Cloth(s) (13” x 13”)

Sample Load 2
• Wash Cycle: Regular Cotton Heavy Duty/ Dry Time: 55 min.
• 1 Flat Sheet (90” x 102” / all 230 thread count)
• 1 Fitted Sheet (60” x 80”)
• 2 Standard Queen Pillowcases (21” x 32”)

Sample Load 3
• Wash Cycle: Regular Cotton Heavy Duty / Dry Time: 60 min.
• 1 Hand Towel (16” x 28”)
• 1 Pair Jeans (35” waist/32” inseam)
• 1 Sweatshirt (Large, 50% cotton, 50% polyester)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
When we sold the BH, I left every print manual/instruction sheet I had in binders for whoever bought it. But I still have all of the electronic ones I downloaded for reference.

roy2

When we sold the BH, I left every print manual/instruction sheet I had in binders for whoever bought it. But I still have all of the electronic ones I downloaded for reference.
thanks but i did dig out my manual.