Squirrels

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If using the washer it will fill your gray tank much faster than you might think.
I believe that Dave-Steph2018 is referring to the gray tank dump valve.
I leave our gray tank dump valves open when we are set up. I do create a P-trap at the end of the drain house to prevent odors from coming out of the sewer system. I also close the valves a day before packing up so I can use that gray water as a rinse after draining the black tank.
Hope some of that made sense.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You need to have a sewer hose hooked up to your camper. Then you will need to locate a pull handle somewhere along the frame or inside your docking center. That valve needs to be open to drain your tank. You will have more than one pull handle and you will have to find the correct one. You might have two gray and one black tank pull handles.
If you have neighbours, it's not a crime to ask for assistance. :)
Attached is a picture of where my drain hose hooks up. Yours will be similar but without that handle.
That handle is similar to waste you will be looking for to drain.

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• 1656772391640679730351.jpg
    1656772391640679730351.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi Dave
The problem is when the washing machine flush the wather does´nt goes in the thank . Will it be possible to send you a video via e mail we can see very clearly where the problem Is. If it’s possible send us you email we ca send you a video.
Henry I am Cyntia uncle.

Attachments

• 392AC4C5-1ABC-43D0-A5D9-E747F78D728F.jpeg
    392AC4C5-1ABC-43D0-A5D9-E747F78D728F.jpeg
    556.7 KB · Views: 8

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
PM sent. Look at the tool bar at the top of this page. Find the envelope at the top right.

Peace
Dave