Storing pots and pans

rabenfels

Just got a 31BHDD and learning my way around. Like the unit. Outfitting the trailer, I like to know where other owners store their pots and pans since there is no room in the Kitchen area. Storing in plastic containers/bins in the very large pantry? And how do you secure the bins to avoid collisions with whatever else is stored there? Thanks for your insight, help.

david-steph2018

We keep the frying pan and the 2 pots in the oven. Small set of mixing bowls in the drawer with an electric griddle.
As a piece of advice, we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and bought the sliding trays and installed under the sink. Also, in the cabinets we purchased the white wire stacking racks to hold dishes, bowls.

rabenfels

We keep the frying pan and the 2 pots in the oven. Small set of mixing bowls in the drawer with an electric griddle.
As a piece of advice, we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and bought the sliding trays and installed under the sink. Also, in the cabinets we purchased the white wire stacking racks to hold dishes, bowls.
Thanks for your reply. Of course, the oven! Have had RVs for over 45 years and never used the oven to store pots and pans. Wire racks I'm also using to stack dishes. The sliding trays are a great idea. Do you have pics? Thanks.