Strange Water Problem

ncc1701e

Opened up our camper today and began servicing the water system much as I have done every year since new. Camper is a 2013 BTW, so I've done this a couple times. Anyway, I have water to the tub/shower and the camode. The water coming out of the kitchen sink and batroom sink is just a trickle. I absolutely do not understand this as the entire system in on one common manifold and between the inlet/hotwater valves there are no other shutoffs. I think I've got every wall in the basement open looking for an issue to no avail. Any ideas?? Thanks Tom

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
After winterizing its possible that some scale broke free and clogged the faucet screens.
I would remove and clean the faucet screens for a start.

Peace
Dave

wdk450

When my kitchen sink faucet ran slowly (I can't remember if it was just Hot water or both supplies) after cleaning screens, I ended up disconnecting the main water inlet ( I just use pressurized shore water sources) hose behind the UDC, and the hoses to the kitchen faucet. I wrapped the UDC end with rags to catch the water and expected debris, then used my air compressor to blow out the lines from the inside at the sink. Problems went away.

carl.swoyer

Opened up our camper today and began servicing the water system much as I have done every year since new. Camper is a 2013 BTW, so I've done this a couple times. Anyway, I have water to the tub/shower and the camode. The water coming out of the kitchen sink and batroom sink is just a trickle. I absolutely do not understand this as the entire system in on one common manifold and between the inlet/hotwater valves there are no other shutoffs. I think I've got every wall in the basement open looking for an issue to no avail. Any ideas?? Thanks Tom
I just had to soak the kitchen sink head in distilled vinegar. Working great again.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk