Suspension help

We live in Alberta, Canada. The roads here are absolutely terrible. We own an 2014 Landmark Savannah with factory(junk) suspension. I am looking for someone's opinion on what we should replace it with? I have looked at Center Point air suspension. But that's a little too expensive for me. Thank you in advance for any help.

david-steph2018

We have a Road Warrior and October 2020 we had the MorRyde Independent Suspension System installed. It worked out at the time to be around $1000/wheel. But keep in mind to have installed it is probably a 7-8 month waiting period for an appointment.

danemayer

MorRyde Independent Suspension is the best and I've never heard of anyone who thought they made a mistake getting it. BTW, I think it's more than $1000 per wheel.

If you have to replace a bent axle and unevenly worn tires and it won't seem all that expensive.

wdk450

With the MorRyde IS system you will no longer have springs, equalizers, shackles, axle tubes, and shock absorbers to maintain and worry about. These are all removed. Your frame is beefed up with a welded-in steel square tube box between the two I-beams at the axle hangar points. Users have reported coffee cups left out on the countertops still in place when arriving at their destination.

jmarnell

We had the Morryde IS system installed on our Cyclone in May of this year, triple axle. We also had disc brakes installed, and the total price was $10,300. I think the breakdown was just over $1,000 per wheel for the IS, with the remaining $3,000 for the disc brake job. We are incredibly happy with the result. Much smoother ride and very little movement inside the trailer, and the disc brakes are fantastic.

david-steph2018

Our cost for a tri-axle was at $6500. We already had disc brakes, and they transferred our brakes over to the new system.
But you do still have shock absorbers on the IS System., at least our system does.