Swapped out pin box

BobX2

Decided to give the MOR/ryde pin box a shot. I have maybe pulled my XLT 30 miles since I purchased it, and already figured out that something was going to have to be done about the jerking fore and aft. This is the only half way affordable option, and it is built specifically for this issue, so I have hopes that it will reduce to problem. In just the couple of miles from my house to the storage lot, it felt markedly better. :)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I went with the MorRyde right from the start so I don't know any different but our BH doesn't jerk us around when going down the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobX2

After a couple of trips of about 135 miles each on the choppy roads of Colorado, I think this is a must have item. While you can still feel a little of the bucking every now and then, it is greatly dampened. You can feel the pin box rubber doing it's thing. Marks in the dust left by the spacer pucks show that most of my movement is to the rear, about 3/4" to an inch. About 1/4" of forward movement is all. That's 1" +/- of movement that would be directly impacting the hitch/truck and is now absorbed by the pin box. :)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
You're right about that. Just came down through the Monument Valley from Utah into Arizona yesterday and even with my Morryde hitch it was a choppy ride. Can't think what it would have been like without it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk