Tailgater and Wally Issues

i4110peter

I was having issue getting the satellite signal with my Tailgater and the Wally. I was told that the Cable length might cause a drop in the power to the tailgater. Because I don't know how much cable was used to get from the input on the trailer up to the TV area, I ran my own to make sure I had the shortest cable run. Worked great.I installed this on the living room slide right below the TV area. I went in behind the right wall in the storage compartment to run the cable. I also found out that behind this wall is where they put the sub woofer. Go figure.
20190904_192420.jpg20190904_194712.jpg20190904_194750.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

Please allow me a rant:

At least for this old former GI camping is sitting around a campfire (swapping lies); preferably with a hard liqueur in hand (or beer, or wine)- and maybe a stinky cigar if so inclined. A large dog should be included in this vigil.

Yes I'm not thrilled that my bride often prefers to watch Fat people chasing each other around the world while evicting fake cast members - Reality TV?.

Now we've got the satellite crowd - needing Oprah and friends. In case you can't tell I'm not a TV fan. FM Radio OK.

i4110peter

please allow me a rant:

At least for this old former gi camping is sitting around a campfire (swapping lies); preferably with a hard liqueur in hand (or beer, or wine)- and maybe a stinky cigar if so inclined. A large dog should be included in this vigil.

Yes i'm not thrilled that my bride often prefers to watch fat people chasing each other around the world while evicting fake cast members - reality tv?.

Now we've got the satellite crowd - needing oprah and friends. In case you can't tell i'm not a tv fan. Fm radio ok.

​wow!