Test Picture

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This is just a test posting a photo. Suddenly having a problem on another forum (woodworking) posting photos to a reply and I wanted to see if it's me or them. Please disregard.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: What a great forum!

This is just a test posting a photo. Suddenly having a problem on another forum (woodworking) posting photos to a reply and I wanted to see if it's me or them. Please disregard.
I know you said to ignore your post, but I really like the way you labelled your breakers in red. So much easier to see.

JohnDar

Re: What a great forum!

I know you said to ignore your post, but I really like the way you labelled your breakers in red. So much easier to see.

Actually, the red labels are only in the photo. When I took the photo, the labels did not show up very well, even though they're readable on the panel.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

John, are you finally going to replace the photo of your basement with a fresh new picture??? :rolleyes::D:D

(sorry, couldn't help myself:angel:)

JohnDar

Hey, that Basement of Doom photo is one of my favorites. Fits in all sorts of situations. Maybe if I put an "artistic" photo on the back wall, you guys would appreciate looking at it more. But I hate cutting up a Playboy magazine.