Thank you Heartland Customer Service

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Just want to give a heads up to Heartland employee Jeff Marner, Team Lead Southwest for all the help he was in getting the trim moulding for the bedroom in my BH 3270RS. The color wrap was coming loose. After sending off some pics and a follow call to himI was told that he would have it UPS out ASAP. That was one week ago and got it today. Thanks Jeff.

richheck

Seasoned Member
Re: Heads up

Jim

I too have been very fortunate to have had the services from Jeff and his team. Very professional and goes the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

Thanks again

W Richard Heckendorf
2017 LM 365 Arlington

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Jeff helped me with the fireplace issue when Jamie Justis left Heartland.

I have not talked to him in person, but through email he has taken good care of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relayman

Jeff is GREAT !!! He helped me with my fireplace waranty
replacement. Fast...and efficient !!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kab449

I am in the Northeast and have been dealing with Ron Scarberry with my warranty issues. Great to deal with either supplying parts or moving the process along with the dealer. I am a happy camper.

alwaysbusy

I am in the Northeast and have been dealing with Ron Scarberry with my warranty issues. Great to deal with either supplying parts or moving the process along with the dealer. I am a happy camper.

IMO Mr Ron is the best in the warranty area with respect to his follow through and customer service. He has been a great help to me and is very professional in his communication.

'Lil Guy'

All good to hear. Haven't really needed help with our 3 HL rigs over the short time we've owned them but still nice to hear about their commitment to customer service. It's not often you hear of good service and I'm sure a lot of them go untold. You generally hear of discontentment on forums. Great that some take the time to post the positives here. Great selling point for our HL rigs.