The length specs

marcortez

New here and asking about listed length on the spec sheets.

I am interested in a NT KING 26 LRSS. (rear living model)

The specs say 30.2'
Does that length include the hitch?
If so, what would the actual length of the "box" be?

Related is....... does the 26 designation model relate anyway to the actual length of the "box"? IE 26 feet?

Sniper

New here and asking about listed length on the spec sheets.

I am interested in a NT KING 26 LRSS. (rear living model)

The specs say 30.2'
Does that length include the hitch?
If so, what would the actual length of the "box" be?

Related is....... does the 26 designation model relate anyway to the actual length of the "box"? IE 26 feet?

The length is "usually" listed with the hitch, and the hitch length is "usually" 4 foot. So I would say the 26 designation in the model number is the "box" length (30.2 - 4 = 26.2). :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
It used to be the model # was the inside length and you add the tongue and spare tire and bumper to that. Best I can tell you.

Jim.Allison

The length spelled out in the model number is the hitched length from the rear bumper of the tow vehicle to the furthest point aft on the coach as it left the OEM.

My Rig is 36.5 feet coach (3650 RL) + 22 feet tow vehicle for 58 feet total length.

F_Goose

Hi marc,
We have the 26lrss. If you are looking at a Caliber edition, the box is actually 27' including the front cap. From back of the box to the hitch is a little over 30' not including the rear bumper. The Caliber edition includes the pullout rear bumper which adds another 3' or so.

The 26lrss is a great floor plan and the Caliber upgrades is worth the $. Let me know if you have any other specific questions about it.
Good luck!

marcortez

Hi marc,
We have the 26lrss. If you are looking at a Caliber edition, the box is actually 27' including the front cap. From back of the box to the hitch is a little over 30' not including the rear bumper. The Caliber edition includes the pullout rear bumper which adds another 3' or so.

The 26lrss is a great floor plan and the Caliber upgrades is worth the $. Let me know if you have any other specific questions about it.
Good luck!

Yes if you don't mind a few questions........
Do I do that here in the open or send you a private message?