tire monitor

roy2

i hope im in the right spot here i have tire-safeguard tire monitor on my tires.any of you guys useing the same ones can you tell me who your ordering from.the guy im useing hasnt been to good last couple of months looking for another dealer that selling them.thanks roy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We have the TST 507 with the cap sensors on the fifth wheel and the band sensors on all the wheels on our F450. This is our 6th year using the TST and we swear by it. It has saved us from catastrophe 3 times now. We wouldn't be without it.

Rod

roy2

We have the TST 507 with the cap sensors on the fifth wheel and the band sensors on all the wheels on our F450. This is our 6th year using the TST and we swear by it. It has saved us from catastrophe 3 times now. We wouldn't be without it.

Rod
thanks for the info but im notlooking for new ones safe guard has been good to me to like yours is doing i just need a new dealer to work with. thanks

Flick

thanks for the info but im notlooking for new ones safe guard has been good to me to like yours is doing i just need a new dealer to work with. thanks

Probably need to go online and see what you can find. It may not be a local dealer but another online supplier may be able to take care of what it is you need. Good luck.

However, maybe someone will chime in.

roy2

well, I'm back again talking about my tire -safeguard tire monitoring system. A couple of my sensors on my trailer is taking a long-overdue nap. I have been dealing with a Dion out of Cerritos ca. don't seem like he is in business any longer.is anyone dealing with any other guy using this safeguard monitoring system thanks for your help?