Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems

jdfishing

Considering the Tire Traker monitoring system vs the TST system. Have read the previous discussions and folks seem about split. Both seem to function the same and are priced about the same. Anything I may have missed?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot speak about the Tire Traker, but I do know that TST has outstanding customer support.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I've never heard of the Tire Tracker system but I do have a TST 507 system. Very pleased with it.

Last edited:

caissiel

I have the hawks head TPMS. system with tracker sensors. They are sold under different names. Can't complain for last 2 years.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
We have TST system and love it and its Customer Service. Plan on adding to our system for TV

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I'm considering TireTraker also, I like the smaller size/weight of the wheel sensors compaired to TST.

KiwiRVer

**Warning commercial alert**

I use and sell a TPMS system which is branded with our own brand, innotechrv, but which is the same system sold under other brand names such as tire tracker and tire minder. We have just attended the Tampa RV super show where we sold a bunch at considerably lower prices than anyone else at the show. I am happy to extend the special show pricing to forum members. Just go to www.innotechrv.com and when you checkout use RVSHOW in the coupon box. Email me at info@innotechrv.com if you have any questions.

Incidentally, on our way back from the show we hit a pothole coming off I75 which cut a big gash on the inside of one of the fifth wheel tires. The TPMS instantly went into alarm and we were able to pull over before the tire disintegrated. I can tell you, the Level-up hydraulic leveling system is great for changing tires. We were done and on the road again in about 10 minutes.

Cheers
Craig

Last edited: