Torque 371 awning pull down

cooperm

I am looking for the adjustments on how to pull the awning down some so it isn't straight out 13 feet in the air. I have seen some that allow you to pull corners down or the front down. I can't find a way to do this one. So it basically captures water and hold gallons up there until you roll it in. I can't seem to find anything in the manuals fr the awning.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark

david-steph2018

I am looking for the adjustments on how to pull the awning down some so it isn't straight out 13 feet in the air. I have seen some that allow you to pull corners down or the front down. I can't find a way to do this one. So it basically captures water and hold gallons up there until you roll it in. I can't seem to find anything in the manuals fr the awning.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark
What awning do you have?

Dahillbilly

has a button in the side of each arm , push in the button to raise or lower that arm. I usually extend the awning a little & then either push or pull that section. If buttons are in the top hole this will lower the angle of the awning; the lower the button the higher that side will be up. Normally only one or two holes different is enough for the water to run off. I try to keep them equal when retracting the awning.

cooperm

has a button in the side of each arm , push in the button to raise or lower that arm. I usually extend the awning a little & then either push or pull that section. If buttons are in the top hole this will lower the angle of the awning; the lower the button the higher that side will be up. Normally only one or two holes different is enough for the water to run off. I try to keep them equal when retracting the awning.

In the arm or the track on the side of the camper wall? I will take a look and see what i can find.

Thank you so much for the guidance.
Mark

david-steph2018

View attachment 64674View attachment 64672

It looks like this one. Not a real good picture
Looks like our awning which is a Traveler. As said in the other post in the arm is a push button and you can move it to different angles. We have our moved to the top hole which lowers it until it is equal to the top of our entrance door.
Also we have installed a sun screen on our awning. We use the screen called Zip-blocker. It comes in 2 pieces and you can leave the smaller piece attached to the awning. With the awning moved to the top hole in the adjustment you can stand on the ground and attached the lower portion of the zip-blocker.

cooperm

Awesome thank you. That was it. I looked everywhere on the track. Missed those when it was extended, and tried them when it was rolled up and they never worked. Now I see why.

Thanks Everyone!