Torque T26 cable kit for ramp door conversion to patio?

Jimnv-100

Bought a used Torque T26 bumper pull toy hauler last year. I have seen some of those with the patio conversions and this is something I would like to get. Has anyone out there in Torque land ever added one? If so, what brand and ease/difficulty of installation?

Jimnv-100

D-S, hey thanks for the reply. Did not see what I was looking for at those links, but then again I should have explained myself a bit better. When we were shopping for toy haulers, we came across a newer Torque T31 I think it was. It had come with a cable kit to hold up the ramp and railings to contain pets and small children. Though I do not need the railings, I was inquiring as to the availability of those cable kits that Heartland installs on some of their Torques. I've found some aftermarket ones but was kind of holding out to see what Heartland used. I've rattled off an email but did not get a reply as of yet. Not in a huge hurry but it would be nice to get one installed this year.

david-steph2018

It would be best to call Bontrager's, sometimes they do not keep their web site updated.
Are the attachments already installed on the patio and the rig?

Jimnv-100

It would be best to call Bontrager's, sometimes they do not keep their web site updated.
Are the attachments already installed on the patio and the rig?
No. I have found some cable kits on line. I may go ahead and give one of them a go. They don't look too difficult to install.

david-steph2018

We bought the cable kit from Amazon and it works great. We’re still looking for the railings though!
look under the forum here for sale items: