Toy hauler garage door conversion to all weather doors

Hi all— wanting to remove our retractable screen and put in doors. I checked on the new patio wall armor system lippert came out with but they do not offer after market. I know some have installed French doors but we like the 4 panel option so we can still get a 4 wheeler in. Any suggestions for an after market retrofit?

Dahillbilly

system I installed has two doors that slide open/close & then those two swing open/close for loading/unloading. Got mine from a dealer.

Shellye

Hi all— wanting to remove our retractable screen and put in doors. I checked on the new patio wall armor system lippert came out with but they do not offer after market. I know some have installed French doors but we like the 4 panel option so we can still get a 4 wheeler in. Any suggestions for an after market retrofit?
I am wanting to do this too - please share any information you receive!

Bandkcapp

We want to take out the retractable screen and put in the doors also. Heartland will not order them, I have called them multiple times. Hopefully someone has a after market idea.

Dahillbilly

Pictures of the Lippert patio door Gen2 kit I installed this spring. Had to order via rv dealer as Lippert or Heartland will not sell to end user. Makes loading the Harley easy & we can use the garage also. Good luck everyone.
IMG_20211013_134309739.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211013_134315824.jpg
    IMG_20211013_134315824.jpg
    735 KB · Views: 9