TST TPMS Discount for Heartland Owners Club Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlpeloquin

I'm thinking hard about this. I have the Bella corp TPMS but I have had the sensor drop out 2 years in a row at random times. and gets real annoying. How do I ask the DW to let me get a new TPMS when I already have one minus a sensor. LOL.

Just do it and ask for forgiveness later! I had one of my older TST sensors go out. With the discount I purchased a flow through system. When it arrived my wife said "what is this?". I told her another sensor went out and I was tired of exchanging the old sensors for new. The new system has replaceable batteries. She said " ya right". I got my new system, and she gets a very expensive 40th anniversary dinner tomorrow! Enough said.

jbeletti

Just do it and ask for forgiveness later! I had one of my older TST sensors go out. With the discount I purchased a flow through system. When it arrived my wife said "what is this?". I told her another sensor went out and I was tired of exchanging the old sensors for new. The new system has replaceable batteries. She said " ya right". I got my new system, and she gets a very expensive 40th anniversary dinner tomorrow! Enough said.

Sounds right :)

jerryjay11

Is there a discount code for this discount? How do you get it? I just made a small order and couldn't find this post at the time, so I didn't bother with any discount.

Bones

With your Heartland discount, and 3 year warranty hopefully she
will be ok with the purchase. You can also let her know you will not have any
dropouts like you are experiencing now.

Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST TPMS
210-420-0132

Mike I might hold you to this because I just used that Reason

- - - Updated - - -

Ok the order has been placed. I sure hope this works better than my current one Otherwise I might be in the dog house.

Bones

Wow. Talk about quick. I received the monitor today. I like the anti theft method they use.

Bones

anti theft for the sensors. Instead of the lock screw they have a false cap that just spins

porthole

Retired
anti theft for the sensors. Instead of the lock screw they have a false cap that just spins

Yeah, let me know if you are still using them when you get to the rear DRW tires

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, if you need more I might have plenty of the caps and screws laying around.

Bones

Yeah, let me know if you are still using them when you get to the rear DRW tires

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, if you need more I might have plenty of the caps and screws laying around.

Thanks. Lucky for me I don't keep them on my truck. I have them only on the trailer And if I had them on the truck I have crossfires so I would just use one on each set of wheels

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks. Lucky for me I don't keep them on my truck. I have them only on the trailer And if I had them on the truck I have crossfires so I would just use one on each set of wheels

I have 10 antitheft caps I’m not using, if you’re starting a collection.

Fox

As I mentioned early in this thread last July I lost my four tire sensors (with a new camper purchase); fortunately I still had the display monitor.

So today I ordered the 4 missing TST 507 flow thru sensors - $186.95 shipped. After the order was placed the sales gal needed me to provide a number on the back of the display box, so off to the truck I go. Well now I can't find that part.

So to simply expedite everything I wound up cancelling the above and ordering the entire TST-507 Kit: color display, range extending antenna, four sensors. With the Heartland 20% discount it came to $279.20, shipped. About the price of a single tire?

Kudo's go to Peggy (the sales gal); she spoke American (Georgia), was helpful - and cheerful.

https://tsttruck.com/507-series-4-flow-thru-sensor-tpms-system-with-color-display.html

Fox

I said it a few times, once I order some new sensors I'll find the missing ones. Today I found them, all four sensors were buried in my toolbox.
I haven't looked for the (recently missing) display unit, no need to with a new one already shipped.

Last edited:

Fox

and now the Rest Of The Story.

After looking all thru my truck once again (and then all thru my toolbox) I decided to check the fifth wheel.
Yup, there it was - the monitor, cord, etc, along with the literature and other components.

I've now boxed it up and placed it on craigslist.

For those running rigs without a TMPS you should jump on this TST offering.

FOLLOWUP: I eventually sold the old TPMS system for $115.

Last edited:

carl.swoyer

I feel your pain lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.