Turn the refrigerator off?

TXgearhead

Me again. 2018 Landmark Oshkosh with Insigna refer. I can't figure out how to turn it off. I want to have the 5th plugged in to run the A/C, lights, etc. But, I want the refer off so I can leave the doors open to allow it to dry out after use. I have done this before by turning the breaker off, I think. So this morning I emptied the refer after a 3 week trip and turned the breaker off. A few minutes later I heard it beeping and the interior lights were on. So I turned the breaker back on since that accomplished nothing. Then I thought I would just turn the Magnum inverter off with the switch on the interior panel. That didn't work either. So I check the switch panel on front of the refer. Nope, just switches to turn the ice maker on/off, energy conservation, etc.
There's gotta be a way...

LBR

Turn the 120 V breaker off as you have already done. Then trip the inverter's integrated GFCI off also. You will find that trip and reset buttons on the inverter's display.

When you go to energize the refer next time, don't forget to manually reset the inverter.

TXgearhead

Thanks! That worked. Turned the breaker back off and turned the inverter off on the interior panel.
Apparently i'm wore out worse than I thought. LOL