TV Mount RL 250

JSPyle

Good evening,
We have a 2021 RL250. We're looking to mount a small TV in the bedroom.
Do any of you have recommendations on attaching the mounts to the wall? It would be on the right hand side (passenger side)

Bogie

There should be a backing to mount a TV on the inside wall under the plugs and antenna. If you go to this Heartland link, you can use the virtual walk through to look at the wall in the bedroom. There is sticker in the picture that says "TV Backer Location". You should be able to mount a TV bracket there. A stud finder may help with locating the exact location.

https://heartlandrvs.com/rv-model/pioneer-rl250/

jerryjay11

We have the 2018 RL250 and our TV in the bedroom is on the driver's side because of the sliding door is on the passenger side of camper. From the virtual walk thru your 250 is the same. In any case there wasn't any decal/sticker where to mount a TV but pressing on the thin wall panel I was able to feel the studs behind the wall. I lined up on them, mounted a board as a backplate to give it more strength and haven't had any trouble with it.

Redbeard07

Good evening,
We have a 2021 RL250. We're looking to mount a small TV in the bedroom.
Do any of you have recommendations on attaching the mounts to the wall? It would be on the right hand side (passenger side)
I have the 2022 RL250. The mounting plate sticker in the bedroom on mine is 8.25" down from the ceiling and 13.25" from the outside wall. These measurements are roughly to the center of the sticker. I'm not sure if that's centered but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Attachments

• 20220517_135746.jpg
    20220517_135746.jpg
    965.4 KB · Views: 13

RKHow

I just purchased a 2022 RL250. The living room and bedroom have stickers for TV Mount on the wall. Is the sticker placement accurate to just mount or do you suggest using a stud finder to confirm? Also, how thick is the mount backing?

Dahillbilly

I just purchased a 2022 RL250. The living room and bedroom have stickers for TV Mount on the wall. Is the sticker placement accurate to just mount or do you suggest using a stud finder to confirm? Also, how thick is the mount backing?
check for studs & tap on wall for backing support; those stickers aren't known for being correct

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Depending on the mounting plate for the TV bracket, you may want to attach a section of 3/4” plywood onto the stud to be sure all fasteners are set into something more substantial than the 1/8” luan wall covering.
When thieves ripped our main TV off the wall years ago, it was plainly obvious that only 1 of the 4 screws was actually in the stud (and then just barely).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk