Tv mounting for ds310 pioneer 2016

Any idea of what size mounting screws to use on the mounting bracket for the Tv in the entertainment center? My unit is a ds310 pioneer 2016.

Power247

Short!!! I mounted mine recently and I had to cut my lag screws to about 1 1/4 inches. Also, make sure you hit the trim that runs vertically down the center of the entertainment wall when you drill your holes. You can see it from the bedroom with the doors closed.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Did you put a piece of 3/4" plywood on the front side with the mount or did you mount to directly to the cabinet? Also what type mount did you use?

Power247

I mounted directly to the cabinet. I do not leave the TV attached when we travel. I put it on the bed under a blanket before we hit the road.

I picked up a full motion mount from Amazon. It was nothing special, just one they had a deal on at the time.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You should be able to travel with the TV still mounted.

I do it with both of our TV's, although I have swivel mounts that lock to the wall (bought them at Camping World).

You should be able to travel with the TV still mounted.

I do it with both of our TV's, although I have swivel mounts that lock to the wall (bought them at Camping World).
Do you have photos of how it mounts in the entertainment center?