Under bed storage

gohuge520

I have a 2021 3510 gravity. I took the bottom bed drawer out. I saw a metal bracket with a gas strut towards the front. Does this bed come up for under bed storage? So much unused space under there. Zoom in to pic. It’s a bad pic but hard to take one handed. Lol any help would be appreciated. Looked for a latch where the bracket comes out of bed on the side by bedside table. Also looking for a way to run a wire from battery compartment to bedroom wall head bored for a battery monitor. Any advice how to get wire there. Looked every where for any entry point. Thinking I have to take covering off by hitch to acess this area?IMG_1262.jpeg

david-steph2018

Take the mattress off and see if there are any hinges. If you do not see any, try to lift the wood, if it is made NOT to lift, it will be screwed down.
In our Road Warrior, our bed goes down the center of the rig, north - south direction. On our bed frame has a pair of shocks there, because the slide comes in and moves a section of the bed frame over. Then when the slide goes out, the bed frame moves back over toward the driver's sidewall.

As far as running the wire, you may be able to drill a hole from the battery compartment up to the bed area. But you will need to dismantle the bed frame and remove the mattress to access it.

ARTSTOY

I have a 2021 3510 gravity. I took the bottom bed drawer out. I saw a metal bracket with a gas strut towards the front. Does this bed come up for under bed storage? So much unused space under there. Zoom in to pic. It’s a bad pic but hard to take one handed. Lol any help would be appreciated. Looked for a latch where the bracket comes out of bed on the side by bedside table. Also looking for a way to run a wire from battery compartment to bedroom wall head bored for a battery monitor. Any advice how to get wire there. Looked every where for any entry point. Thinking I have to take covering off by hitch to acess this area?View attachment 68130

Attachments

• 20230903_132504.jpg
    20230903_132504.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • 20230827_150713.jpg
    20230827_150713.jpg
    1,008 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230827_150705.jpg
    20230827_150705.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 20230827_150701.jpg
    20230827_150701.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18

ARTSTOY

TEAR THAT BED OUT AND ADD YOUR OWN, MADE MINE OUT OF A 16 GUAGE 1 INCH SQUARE STEEL TUBE FRAME, NO HEAVIER THAN WHATS IN THERE, AND ADDED A TON OF STORAGE, WHILE I WAS IN THERE ADDED, LINEAR ACTUATORS FOR THE HEAD SO THE HEAD CAN BE LIFTED WITH TWO REMOTES AS WELL AS ONE ON THE FOOT SO WIFE COULD JUST RACH DOWN AND PUSH A SWITCH TO RAISE IT AND LOWER IT FOR STORAGE.

gohuge520

Take the mattress off and see if there are any hinges. If you do not see any, try to lift the wood, if it is made NOT to lift, it will be screwed down.
In our Road Warrior, our bed goes down the center of the rig, north - south direction. On our bed frame has a pair of shocks there, because the slide comes in and moves a section of the bed frame over. Then when the slide goes out, the bed frame moves back over toward the driver's sidewall.

As far as running the wire, you may be able to drill a hole from the battery compartment up to the bed area. But you will need to dismantle the bed frame and remove the mattress to access it.
The bed does not come up. Agree unused space but the bed is screwed down well. Took it up to run some wires. Have the same trailer!