Update from Admin

jerr7

new job

Although i became a member few months i was glad to have someone that took interest in this company and found you to be open and informative im happy for you success and wish you all the best and continue to do the great work which enabled you too become succesfull Again congradulations
jerry

happyrover

New Position

Jim,

It was great talking with you today and finding out the great news about your new job. They certainly picked the right guy for the job and couldn't have got anyone with more interest and concern in Heartland than you. I know Nancy is going to be thrilled about traveling all over the country to imrove the image of Heartland. Yes you will Nancy. Hope to see you in Branson with the rest of the gang.

Mel and Nina
HappyRoversNoneNoneNone

jbeletti

Hi Mel (and Nina),

Thanks so much. Nancy will not be doing a lot of traveling around as she still works full time. Someone has to wear the pants and pay the bills - may as well be her:)

I hope to see you in Branson. I'll be there for sure. When I see your registration confirmation come through, I'll count on you guys being there too.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jim!! Great News!!! Couldn't have picked a better person to keep Heartland #1 in customer satisfaction.

I know you'll do a fantastic job...just don't forget when we're both at an RV show working...I like Vanilla ice cream;)!! LOL

See you in Branson...Kathy:D

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I don't care! I still refuse to kneel and kiss your ring!None

Uh, uh....congrats??

Glad to see some dreams coming true.

Last edited: