Urbanna Seminars Leaders to offer in-depth RV courses in mid-June in VA Beach

jbeletti

Hello Urbanna Rally attendees,

Several of our Urbanna rally seminars will be put on by Heartland Landmark owners, Terry Cooper (the Texas RV Professor) and Lady E (Evada) - of Mobile RV Academy. Please take a moment to read their letter to rally attendees below about an significant, in-depth learning opportunity the week following our rally.

Jim

The Professor & I are very happy to be invited to the 2014 Rally scheduled in June to provide RV technical and RV kitchen related seminars.

Just to establish some of our background just for this past year - we have spent our time crisscrossing the U.S. doing hands-on RV maintenance training in campgrounds for the RV consumer, RV campground technicians and RV inspectors. Doing all of this - plus, professional RV tech training at dealerships and a few RV Shows & Rallies keeps us very busy.

Did you know that we, as RV owners, can learn to take care of about 80% of what goes wrong with our rigs? With over 40 years’ experience in the RV Industry - Terry Cooper (the Texas RV Professor & owner of Mobile RV Academy), a RVDA/RVIA Master Certified RV Technician and professional instructor – can teach you to understand how it all works and be able to do the work yourself.

The Professor and I have scheduled an intensive 5-day Hands-on live RV maintenance course taking place the week following the rally and is being held in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Details on the upcoming class:
Held at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Rally room, June 16[SUP]th [/SUP]- June 20[SUP]th[/SUP], this live program will consist of classroom training the first half of the day to learn theory training. Each afternoon is hands-on labs to put your new knowledge to work. This is why we ask for each attendee to have their own unit at this program so each person can learn on their own unit.

Here are the hands-on topics that will be taught:

· 3 RV Electrical Systems
· Propane Systems
· Water Systems
· Water Heaters
· Furnaces
· Air Conditioners
· RV Refrigerators
· Exterior - includes roof, slides & landing gear

Also, learning a business model of how to put your new knowledge to work for you is an important part of this program, as well. Each morning for a designated time, learn a business model which provides income as you travel in your RV across America.

Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Read more at www.rvtechcourse.com If you sign up – please add referred by Heartland Rally on your registration page. Your club will recognized for each person who signs up under this code – 2014 HEARTLAND RALLY

After reading the additional information at the above link, should you have any additional questions, please address them to me directly at LadyEcooper@MobileRVacademy.com

NOTE: This course does require a fee and there are a limited number of seats available, so please act soon. The cost of the class does not include camping fees or food during your stay.

See you at the 2014 rally!

Attachments

• RVTechCourseFlyer_HeartlandRally2014.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

danemayer

This sounds like a great opportunity, especially for full-timers who can't just drop their rigs off at a dealer for a month. And over time, I'm sure the fee would be recovered several times over.

jbeletti

Flier for RV Maintenance Technician Course

Hey all,

For those interested, I have received and attached a flier for the RV Maintenance Technician Course that Terry Cooper from the Mobile RV Academy puts on.

Terry travels the country putting these on and as mentioned in post #1, there's one coming up in Virginia Beach, VA the week following the Urbanna rally.

Attachments

• RVTechCourseFlyer_HeartlandRally2014.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Flier for RV Maintenance Technician Course

What a neat course to be able to take which I wish we could except work calls. BooHoo