VA Beach to Sevierville, TN

Corndog

Two options for the trip coming up. I 64 to 81 (over Afton mountain) or I 64 to rt 460 in Richmond to I 81 outside Roanoke. I haven't towed our 2775 RB in the hills or mountains and am a bit concerned and want to take the best route. Pulling with our 2016 Ram 2500 (6.4 Hemi) any suggestions regarding the best route would be appreciated!

Regards, Bob

Corndog

Well.. just got back and want to let you know going west on I 64 toward I 81 has more climb than the return but the pull was not bad at all. Didn't try the I 85/40 route. Our trip went well and back home safely. Dolly's place is sweet in the spring!(y)

david-steph2018

The Ridge is really nice. We have not stayed there but have stayed a couple of times at the owner's old campground, River Plantation.
The first time we went to look at The Ridge, they were working to install more sites. There were only the sites around the old church building, and some cabins. How many sites do they have now?

david-steph2018

Last year when we went to Pigeon Forge, we stayed at Clabough's. Clabough's has really stepped up their park. It is really nice and very clean park.