very affordable wet bolt kit...

centerline

I have been dealing with a vendor on ebay, and they put together a suspension wet bolt kit that i think is perfectly priced.... I have no affiliation with this seller, but because they were so helpful to put a kit together for me, I thought that I would point someone else in their direction...

there are wetbolts, nuts, shackles and bushings, for a TRI-axle trailer, BUT its as cheap as just the bolts alone for a tandem...

see ebay item number, 353495347735 ....... hopefully this is ok to post, and that it can save someone some money...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Keep an eye on the shackles as they are 1/4" vs 1/2" on the heavy duty version.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Keep an eye on the shackles as they are 1/4" vs 1/2" on the heavy duty version.

Peace
Dave

As Dave said, these have the standard shackles. My bolts for the MorRyde heavy duty shackles are 3-3/8” where they show 3” in length from the bolt head to the end of the threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centerline

As Dave said, these have the standard shackles. My bolts for the MorRyde heavy duty shackles are 3-3/8” where they show 3” in length from the bolt head to the end of the threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is correct... Ive never had a problem with the 1/4" shackle links except on strait bolts when they dont get tightened quite enough, which lets them lay over and wear a little more each time they torque side to side on corners... and as im using the cushion type equalizers, it will soften the shock loading, so the wear factor should diminish considerably... we will see.