Visited the RV Hall of fame in Elkhart today

Dmetcalf

A53DA862-4C99-4B3A-B4A2-2D2AB2774574.jpgThey had an RV show from local dealerships today just outside of the facility so we got to experience that as well..! The Hall of Fame facility was really interesting and fun to walk thru..! Got a hat while I was there too ..! I’m glad we went and checked it out today.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Thanks for sharing your experience. All Goshen Rally attendees will receive a ticket to visit the museum during their stay in the area. Tickets will be in their rally bags.

Dmetcalf

We’re at the Dynamax facility today getting ready to go on a tour..! This trip has been great so far ..!!
Tomorrow we do the Heartland tour ..!!

Last edited:

carl.swoyer

Thanks for sharing your experience. All Goshen Rally attendees will receive a ticket to visit the museum during their stay in the area. Tickets will be in their rally bags.
Has the Goshen rally booked to a 100% yet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

Carl, I don't believe it is 100% booked yet.
Ok thanks
I opted not to book because my January trip to Key West was supposed to be a month. On day three my Onan died. On day four my norcold died.
I'm on the road now and I rebuilt the Onan seems to be working fine. The norcold I also repaired and it's working better than new. Freezer is -1° and -2°. The fridge is on setting 3 and everything is perfectly cold.
That being said I wasn't sure if I was going to have any other issues. Maybe I'll stop bye as a walk-in.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

kowAlski631

We went to the RV Museum last summer. Nice facility. Very interesting looking at all the trailers from the past. Some were ones we'd use today!