W/D in slide-n-slides closets

NYSUPstater

We don't have any at this time, but has anyone w/ a Landmark, Big Horn, Big Country w/ the slide in slide and provisions for a w/d in hallway closet actually installed them? We have the water hook ups but drier vent label is AWOL. How much weight would they add? Would have to be a side x side. Anything else I'm forgetting?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We have a 2018 Landmark Oshkosh with the W/D in the hall closet. We've had it for 3 1/2 years with no weight issues. It was installed by our dealer at delivery including the dryer vent.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We have a 2017 Big Country 3965 with the slide-in-slide and W/D in the hall closet. We ordered our side by side units through Camping World and had them install them because we were skeptical about dryer vent location (only about and inch and a half from the right wall and near the water hook ups). Second year now and we're satisfied and added about 150 lbs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pegmikef

We have a 2017 Big Country 3965 with the slide-in-slide and W/D in the hall closet. We ordered our side by side units through Camping World and had them install them because we were skeptical about dryer vent location (only about and inch and a half from the right wall and near the water hook ups). Second year now and we're satisfied and added about 150 lbs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Oshkosh had the same set up, but the dealer installed the vent almost directly behind the dryer output vent where it made the most sense. My dealer had done several of the vent installations and knew exactly were to put it. Works perfectly (three years, almost 30 K miles). I don't why the factory puts the dryer vent template way over by the water.

RickL

We also have the Oshkosh with separate washer/dryer setup. We had the dealer install them when it was brand new. After 3 1/2 years of consistent fulltime living they haven’t been an issue after the drain pipe issue was resolved. (They had the angle too tight from the factory and the pipe kept popping off flooding our sides. The factory replaced both slide floors under warranty)

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We have had a side by side for 4 years in our 3560SS Big country with no issues. Self installed

NYSUPstater

Thank you all for your replies. Tho she is still in storage, I want to say that I don't recall ever seeing a vent label on outside wall anywheres. Plus, HL placed 2 hooks in floor for the extra chairs for dinette to strap 'em down in same closet.