Wanted; New User Friendly Wall Mount

scottyb

I have searched all the usual places for a wall mount to replace the factory mount for the 50" TV in the Cyclone. Due to access to the set screws, it involes a very complicated and painstaking procedure to remove the TV, or even access the back of the TV for some of the A/V plugs.

Mizmary

Can I get an Amen?!

We got our replacement TV yesterday. It is a thinner LED magnavox so it is a big easier to get behind the tv. We didn't tighten the set screws. Just hope we remember before we move this fall. The next thing on our "purchase and fix in the cyclone" list is a new tv mount and a set of earthquake straps.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Scotty... Check out Mor-Ryde's website for a selection of mounts. I'm pretty sure there's no silver bullet, but maybe somewhat better for access.

Theresau

Costco has a great mount - we used the one that works for up to 42" but they have a larger one as well in the store. Ours was $79 in the store (cheaper online). It moves every way and can easily be pulled straight out so that you can get to the back of the TV. We used for the bedroom and basement. http://www.costco.com/Kanto-26"---42"-Full-Motion-Articulating-Mount-M200.product.100007796.html

It has many many configurations but we only needed the standard 4 screws for both of the TVs.

I have searched all the usual places for a wall mount to replace the factory mount for the 50" TV in the Cyclone. Due to access to the set screws, it involes a very complicated and painstaking procedure to remove the TV, or even access the back of the TV for some of the A/V plugs.

Eddhuy

When I had the Prowler, the TV mount was terrible. I could not remove the TV or get behind it to connect the Blu-Ray player. I replaced it with one from Sam's Club. Huge improvement.