Warranty service

sengli

So we are over a year now on this landmark. The factory is closed, as is the service center for the covid thing. Factory says to take it to Affinity RV in Goshen, Indiana for factory warranty service. Anyone have any feedback on these guys?

rcfraser

We can highly recommend Affinity RV for your warranty work! We have had the opportunity to experience their services on two separate occasions (considering we are 9 hours away from Ontario, Canada speaks volume in itself) once for hydraulics because we were in the area and Heartland doesn’t do service calls even when we were under warranty and stranded in a campground. Shortly there after, we experienced delamination, made plans to travel to the factory for the warranty repair only to find out they “forgot” to schedule us in. It turned out to be a win-win for us because as Heartland’s backup plan - they sent us to Affinity RV. Throughout the whole service time, Rod and Jonna staying in touch with us and actually acted as a very supportive liaison between ourselves and Heartland when it came to customer support. Check out their reviews on Facebook (ours included) where they have a 4.9 out of 5. In our opinion, you can’t go wrong with Affinity RV in Goshen, Indiana.

david-steph2018

Affinity did a great job for us when Heartland sent us to them for a floor replacement. Affinity did maintain contact between us and Heartland. Affinity called us after they talked to Heartland and would give us updates on the status of repairs.

Last edited:

pegmikef

Affinity is what you need. They are capable of almost anything that the factory can do and better. I was there off an on for five weeks last spring (two weeks before Goshen Rally and three weeks after the rally). I had major problems that could not be fixed by my dealer T&S RV in Navasota, TX, so they coordinated with Heartland and I was referred Af finity. Best thing that ever happened. They replaced the floor covering in the living area and worked on my bedroom/laundry slide off and on for three weeks. This included removing the kitchen slide to do the floor covering. The main bedroom/laundry slide needed the floor replaced and to be fixed which included taking the slide out, removing front cap so the skin could be removed to fix the broken welds on all the studs. They are experts at troubleshooting any problem you might have. When you go there ask Rod and Jonna if they remember Mike Finnegan. Good luck

sengli

Great news, thanks for the heads up. I have never taken my RV back for any service before. It just makes me very nervous to do this.