Washington In November

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I will again be traveling to our Nations Capitol the first week of November. We will be staying at Cherry Hill Park. We are excited to finally be able to finish what we started last year at this time before the flu set in!

tomjanej

Hi Deb -- Keep us updated on your Washington adventure. We're thinking about the same trip prior to PA/Goshen marathon. Hope all is well with you guys.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We sure will keep you informed. We have grown as Mike and Ann Walker will be there and John & Mary Ann Proto are going to try to get away for one more weekend. We are going to try to get to the Vietnam War Memorial, Air Museum at Dulles Airport & Smithsonian Air & Space Museum. Hope the weather holds out! Hoping all is well with you guys and can't wait for the 2011 Rally Season!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Gus, Come on over and stay awhile! We'll be arriving on the 2nd and it would be nice to see y'all!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Jim, You did tell me about eating there and it sounds really interesting. I don't think I'm nearly as adventurous as you. John, well, do they serve Kielbasa? That boy don't stray from meat & potatoes.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you can't handle the drive - Let Debra do it!

Mini DC "Not really a rally rally". Anyone else care to join us?

Oh, Cheryl........

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
BTW, are you looking at any particular sites in the park, or just waiting til you get there?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Originally it was just us and the Walkers and we asked for door to door pull thru sites. You can request to be with us I'm sure!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
OK - I'll call them back tomorrow and see if we can get properly situated. The person I talked to a few minutes ago didn't see any particular site request for you. You may want to verify that.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK - I'll call them back tomorrow and see if we can get properly situated. The person I talked to a few minutes ago didn't see any particular site request for you. You may want to verify that.

Although they will not give a specific site number, we are down for Door to Door with the Walkers. He said for you to request closest available and you should be ok!