Water coming up through the floor!

I really need help, I have a Forrest River Windjammer 3008 and water is coming up through the floor! It is coming from underneath the kitchen sink but none of the kitchen features are leaking. Tried draining the freshwater, and emptied the galley tank with no success. The floor leaks both when the city water is on, or the water pump with faucets running. The only thing that stops it is when I turned the water off completely. The water coming from the floor seems to be fresh water, but that tank is not full. The black water tank may be full but it's not draining very well when the valve is open.

I really need help, I have a Forrest River Windjammer 3008 and water is coming up through the floor! It is coming from underneath the kitchen sink but none of the kitchen features are leaking. Tried draining the freshwater, and emptied the galley tank with no success. The floor leaks both when the city water is on, or the water pump with faucets running emergency plumber. The only thing that stops it is when I turned the water off completely. The water coming from the floor seems to be fresh water, but that tank is not full. The black water tank may be full but it's not draining very well when the valve is open.
Totally lost and would really appreciate any help!

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a refrigerator with an ice maker? The line that feeds water to the refrigerator could be the problem.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You may have a bad fitting or leaking PEX pipe under the floor that supplies the sink. Not familiar with your model, but if you can remove or loosen some of the underbelly covering in the area of the sink and turn on the water supply, you may be able to see it.