Water hose quick connect

Mrsfish

Please and thank you. I know I have read several times about a quick connect part for water hoses from tractor supply but I cannot find them either on this site or at the company. Any help??

danemayer

I think this is the page you want.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
That’s them. I have them at all connection points. Bought mine at TSC. I think they’re available on Amazon too (what isn’t LOL!!)

6061dd173baeb1210d02ca525aa2abd4.jpg
7ed2fe089fe3a0b390b0c8f44bfea5ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary521

There is another quick disconnect that is identical to the Gator and its called Banjo. Amazon again.

travelin2

There is another quick disconnect that is identical to the Gator and its called Banjo. Amazon again.

That’s right! Back in the day we bought Banjo brand connectors for our ag products’ hoses and tanks.

Mrsfish

They come in different series - a,b,c and D. I’m guessing I need D but could someone confirm please

travelin2

They come in different series - a,b,c and D. I’m guessing I need D but could someone confirm please

Description should include “3/4” hose thread” to match your water hose and camper fittings and yes, some combination of a thru d, (male or female thread)
For other non-hose openings adapters are available for pipe thread to hose thread and visa versa

Daley07

I'm been RV'ing for almost a decade. Over that time I've owned several Drinking Water Hoses. These RV water hoses from CAMCO are the best I've owned. The description states it is "heavy-duty" and "20% thicker than standard hoses". I think that Camco also prioritizes the user’s safety when manufacturing this drinking water hose as it is free of harmful substances, including phthalate, BPA, and lead-free.

Last edited: